Do you have a great power design project but don’t know how to achieve the necessary stability measurements? Measuring power supply control loop response doesn’t have to be expensive to be effective!
Here is a new powerful but low-cost solution for you. The SIGLENT SDS2000X-E series oscilloscope with its newly released Bode Plot Ⅱ feature together with a SIGLENT SDG2000X series function generator offers a very flexible and easy-to-use power supply control loop measurement system. Click the following link for an application note about the basic principles for making the stability measurement and how to use these instruments to make the measurement.
For a limited time you can get the Bode-Plot solution and receive an additional 10% off with the purchase of the solution bundle!
Specifically, this promotion comes in four different oscilloscope / function generator combinations:
- Get a SDS2202X-E (200 MHz) oscilloscope and a SDG2082X (80 MHz) generator for €1015.
- Get a SDS2202X-E (200 MHz) oscilloscope and a SDG2122X (120 MHz) generator for €1255.
- Get a SDS2352X-E (350 MHz) oscilloscope and a SDG2082X (80 MHz) generator for €1186.
- Get a SDS2352X-E (350 MHz) oscilloscope and a SDG2122X (120 MHz) generator for €1426.
- Valid for new purchases from an authorized SIGLENT distributor only.
- SIGLENT TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to all final decisions related to this campaign.
- Please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
- All offers are valid until December 31, 2019.