SigScopeLab software, which is a professional time-domain signal analysis and oscilloscope control software running on the Windows operating system: it provides a similar user-interactive interface as SDS advanced oscilloscopes, which is perfect for avoiding the discomfort of being detached from the physical equipment; a variety of multi-window display modes can be selected, and the horizontal time base of each memory waveform can be adjusted individually, so that the details of multiple waveforms can be observed more clearly. It is not only capable of controlling the oscilloscope acquisition on-line and obtaining waveform data for analysis on PC, but also realize the offline analysis of the waveform data on the PC., effectively speeding up the analysis speed and improving test repeatability and reliability for engineers.
- Offline waveform data analysis on PC
– Maximum 2 channels for offline waveform data analysis.
– Offline waveform data volume up to 2Mpts per channel.
– Support waveform data with 12 bit vertical resolution.
- Control remote SDS acquisition, and fetch waveform data to PC online for local analysis.
- Familiar SDS platform enables measurement functions from the oscilloscope on the PC as post data analysis. Typical use cases include:
– Dozens of automatic measurement functions.
Support measurement statistics, Gating measurements, and Math measurements.
Support histogram and trend chart statistics for measurement parameters.
– 2 independent waveform operations.
Support maximum 32Mpts FFT. Support digital filtering.
More than 20 commonly used time-domain operations.
Support custom expressions for complex nested operations
– 2-way serial bus decoding. Support various protocols, including I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN..
– Multiple advanced data analysis and processing functions:
Signalscan, Navigation, Mask test, etc
- Multi window display for more flexible observation
- Consistent operation interface with the SDS traditional operation interface, making it easy to get started.
Waveform Data Offline Analysis
Using data instead of static screenshots is convenient for repeated analysis and remote cooperation.
Export binary waveform files from the oscilloscope device and place them on the computer hard drive via a USB drive or network server, then use the Memory function of SigScopeLab to import waveform data, and finally perform waveform analysis, such as measurement, decode, Mask test, Signalscan, etc. In addition, the free version of SigScopeLab supports up to 2 channels for offline waveform data analysis, each supporting 2Mpts of data.
Waveform Data Offline Analysis
Easy to observe and analyze, no need to go back and forth for data copying and processing.
SigScopeLab only controls remote cquisition（channel/trigger/acquisition/horizontal related Specifications）and does not control remote analysis and measurement. SigScopeLab fetchs waveform data from the remote device online after controlling the acquisition, and then performs local data analysis without relying on the analysis function of the oscilloscope.
Multi-window display modes View more
Multi-window display modes
7 display modes to meet different observation needs.
SigScopeLab can display multiple waveforms simultaneously in different Windows, can individually adjust the horizontal time base and vertical scale of the stored waveforms, and can place waveforms by dragging and dropping.
Remote Management and Setup Synchronization Function View more
Remote Management and Setup Synchronization Function
SDS Manager for easy device switching
A remote device list is provided for convenient switching between oscilloscopes. Configuration can be synchronized from the oscilloscope to the SigScopeLab by entering the IP address. In addition, it can also synchronize the configuration from the upper computer to the oscilloscope to meet different application scenarios of users.