USB-GPIB adapter is used with a Siglent instrument which has the USB Host interface but has no GPIB interface (eg SDS1000 series digital oscilloscope) .
This GPIB connector end follows the IEEE 488.2 standard and the USB connection terminal follows the USB 2.0 specification. Detailed GPIB commands, please consult the “Remote Command Control Manual.”
- SDM3065X/SDM3055/SDM3045X digital multimeters
- SDG6000X/SDG5000/SDG2000X/SDG1000X/SDG1000 arbitrary waveform generators
- SSA3000X/SVA1000X spectrum analyzers
- SDS1000CFL oscilloscopes
- SSG3000X/-IQE series of RF generators
- SSG5000X/-V series RF generators
NOTE: Not compatible with the SDS1000X, X-E, or SDS2000X families of oscilloscopes.
Features and Benefits:
● This adapter is powered by the USB Host interface power supply, no external power supply is required
● The adapter communicates with the Siglent instrument through its USB Host interface using GPIB control
● The GPIB interface is only supported in the Device model, does not support Controller mode